Inch By Inch Recipes
Breakfast In A Mug
Jordan shows us how to cook eggs three ways in a microwave for breakfast.Do you like yours scrambled, poached or an omelette in a cup?
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 2 mins
Total Time: 7 mins
2 eggs, 2 tablespoons, Müller milk, 1 spring onion chopped, a pinch of salt and pepper
- In a microwave-safe mug add eggs to mug and whisk together with a fork.
- Add milk, spring onion, salt and pepper. Whisk until all ingredients are completely mixed together.
- Microwave for one minute. Stir and break up any large chunks of egg. Cook for another 45 to 60 seconds or until eggs are set.
- Top with a sprinkle of salt and pepper and enjoy straight away.
Microwave Poached Egg!
You don’t need to be a great cook to make delicious poached eggs at home! With this easy to follow recipe, Jordan shows us how to make a poached egg in the microwave! Only a few minutes and your breakfast is ready!
1 large egg, 1/8 teaspoon, white vinegar, 1/3 cup water, salt and pepper
- Add the water and white vinegar to a microwave safe mug.
- Break egg into cup, pierce egg yolk with toothpick, and cover dish loosely with plastic wrap.
- Place in microwave and cook for 1 minute or until as desired.
- You may need to experiment with cooking times based on the wattage of your microwave and taste preference.
- Immediately remove egg from hot water with a slotted spoon as it will continue to cook.
- Serve with salt and pepper to taste.
Scrambled Eggs In A Microwave!
Making a healthy breakfast couldn’t be easier with our Scrambled Eggs in a Microwave recipe! Just 4 ingredients and only a few minutes cooking makes for a speedy and nutritious meal to start off your day!
3 eggs, 3 teaspoons Müller milk, salt and pepper
- Beat eggs well Add milk, salt and pepper.
- Place in microwave safe dish and cook on high for 2 minutes. Stop and Stir. Cook 1 1/2 or 2 minutes longer on high.
3 Can Minestrone Soup
can sweet corn with peppers, can kidney beans, can diced tomatoes, salt and freshly ground black pepper pasta, garlic &onion
- Peel your onion chop onion.
- Peel and chop clove garlic.
- Place into a microwave-safe bowl. Drizzle just enough olive oil over them to coat lightly.
- Add salt to taste. Salt will help soften the onion slices. Add cracked pepper to taste and toss the onion and garlic well.
- Cover the microwave-safe dish with its lid and microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Toss the onion again and cook them uncovered for another 2 to 3 minutes, or until they are tender and limp.
- Do not lean over the microwave-safe dish when you remove its lid so that you don’t get scalded by the escaping steam.
- Add in can sweet corn with peppers, can kidney beans, can diced tomatoes, stir and warm through in microwave for 2 mins.